Wat is intrapreneurship?
Corporates have the challenge to engage the right employees to corporate venture tracks. Successful entrepreneurs share an entrepreneurial mindset and attitudes and act different, they share proactive behavior.
- Finding that match with “intrapreneurs” within the organization is a critical part of the process to ensure quality within the program.
- Which skills do you need to enhance “entrepreneurial working behavior” within your organization?
- What are the conditions for an entrepreneurial organization climate?
Based on the validated “intrapreneurial behavior model” we measure the entrepreneurial behavior of employees. Not only individual behavior but also the entrepreneurial organizatioal climate is measured. The entrepreneurial behavior profile has a scientific background with the intrapreunerial behavior model.
Few people are aware that intentional behavior is even more predictive than personality traits! Our solution focusses on intentional behavior to predict successful intrapreneurship;
There are 3 main differentiators:
Wat haal je er uit?
- Find out which employees have “intrapreneurial behavior” an who would be a great fit for the program
- Increase intrapreneurship within your organization. With 3% of the workforce you can reach 85% of your employees if you
- Form corporate startup teams
- Individual & group reporting and valuable insights for the employee and the organization